Wednesday 21 May 2008

Lady Liana My New Love


I have been pretending to be angry with Liana for few days, didn't reply her sms, didn't answer her 100th calls as I didn't want her to come down to Kuala Lumpur on last May 16, 2008. Really, it didn't work. Liana already bought herself a bus ticket from Dungun and told me whether I will wait for her or not she still be in KL as we planned earlier. I was worried as I didn't have enough money in the pocket and to buy somethings for the "dowry" (Hantaran) . However, earlier on that afternoon after Friday Prayer, I managed to sell an Ener-G Pendant (Health Pendant) at RM500.00 belonged to my son's MLM company. I told my son that I wanted to use the money first and my son reluctantly agreed, thanks God ! It could be Liana's luck !!


She arrived at 5.00 am and we went to look for a hotel to stay, but most of the budget hotels are full. I drove her around KL, Ulu Klang and Batu Caves but still couldn't find one vacant room ! I decided to stop and had light food and drink at Kg Baru and a good talk with Liana. I told her that I didn't have much money to do any shopping now and she understood. She told me reasons she came down not to force me to buy her dawry but just to meet up with me and discuss our future plans if I am serious of taking her. She understood the problems that I am facing and will inform her parents that the engagement plan will be postponed to a later date to be advised and I agreed.


Around 6.30 am, I managed to get a budget hotel room at Chow Kit area. I was not very familiar with that area and worried, however nothing happen to us. I let Liana rest and slept after her long trip from Dungun, I felt asleep too, we get up around 3 pm. After shower, we had talk again on our future plans of getting engage and married. At the same time, I was still thinking about my daughter sms sent earlier. She was very angry and upset when she heard that I wanted to marry a 20 years old girl. My daughter is 26. She said that she wouldn't mind if I marry a widow or divorcee aged 30-40 years and if I already had a steady job. I fully agreed on what my daughter said but God had given me Liana, I think, because out of 25 millions Malaysia's population, she missed called me by accident and immediately fell in love ???!!! I didn't have that "killer" look nor job or money !! But she didn't care less ???


In the evening I took Liana to my friend's spa and boutique at Ampang Water front.. My intention was to look at her rented Wedding Costumes only but end up doing reflexology and Liana cutting her hair and an image change by my friend's staff. I spent RM265.00 there !!! I couldn't spend anymore !!! Anyway, my friend was so nice, let Liana tried most of the costumes and will rent them to Liana later at special price, but how much is special ?? I will rent them if I have my commission later as Liana love the costumes so much.


The next day, I took Liana around KL and went to Sepang, KLIA and Putrajaya as she never been there. Me too !! I had never been to Sepang and KLIA !! Liana had an uncle, her mother's younger brother living at Putrajaya. I thought her uncle was elderly but when I met him, he was only 22 years old. His uncle looked puzzled looking at me and probaly wondering why his niece fell in love with an old man like me but I handled him well. We went to Alamanda, a shopping complex at Putrajaya and had simple meal there. Later around 7 pm we drove back to Kuala Lumpur and went to see Eye On Malaysia at Titiwangsa, it was crowded. We spent about 30 minutes there and then went to KLCC just to window shopping.


At 9 pm, I drove Liana to Hentian Putra as her bus back to Dungun was at 10 pm. I took her for another meal upstairs and had another final talks on our plans. We enjoyed our meeting that time though deep in my heart I was sad for not fulfilling Liana's intention to buy some of her items for the engagement. I knew I let her down but she didn't show it. This Liana is a very patient and sincere lady , and I am praying to God that we shall be together for the rest of my twilight age.


The bus left exactly at 10 pm. I could only waved at Liana and sent sms that I am going to miss her. I drove home alone. At midnite I had a stomach ache and couldn't sleep until Liana called and told me that she safely reach Dungun around 4 am.


We are really in love, and will be getting married !! No matter what others say !!!

No comments: