Friday 11 April 2008

The Politician , The Heaven And Luxury Car






























1. At one of the political rallies at a village recently, one of the MPs told the people attending the rally.
MP : If you vote for me and I win, I promise you that I will build the longest bridge in this village.

Villagers : But YB we don't have a river or sea here


MP : Never mind, I will build that sea and river after that !!!




2. In one of the classes, the teacher asked the students.

Teacher : Who wants to go to Heaven today?


All the students put up their hands


Teacher : Who wants to die today ?


Nobody puts up their hands.


Teacher : Then, sorry it will take you at least another 50 years to go the heaven. If you are lucky you may go earlier !!!


Students : ???!!!



3. A guy just got rich and bought new luxury car and employed a driver. While driving at the middle of the road with heavy traffics, the driver changed to 2nd gear and made a little sounds....


Guy : What was the sound Muthu?


Muthu : I changed the gear boss

Guy : What the hell are you doing, I saw you just sittng down comfortably in the office, doing nothing. You should change the gears while waiting for me, Not at the middle of the road !!!

Muthu : ???!!!

No comments: