Thursday 10 April 2008

New SMS Love ??

Last few days, I received few missed call again ! Looking at the numbers, I knew they were from Klang Valleys and East Coast. I just couldn't bother. I have many friends everywhere, and few business friends in Kuantan, Trengganu and Kelantan and if they really had important things to say, they must keep calling me., why miss calls. Did they think I have free prepaid from Telco companies? I have to top up the same ways.. Furthermore, I am not the way I was where I can top up at least RM50.00 a day. Now? maximum RM30.00 but usually RM10.00 is most affordable


One day, I looked back at few missed calls numbers. I tried to call few numbers, one lady who wanted to promote Astro, one from Unit Trust company and but when I call the one from the East Coast. " Hello... this is zeq, who's that, you called me last few days ? Oh.. Lia lah ! who's is Lia I asked. Do I know you? I still had few girls friends in Kuantan because I was doing a Resort business there. " Lia from Dungun la !! she replied. Dungun UiTM ? I just guessed because I knew someone there . No lah she said. I didn't know you lah, but justI played with my phone, boring la" she said. I was thinking, she must be like most ladies who just "tembak"missed calls to everyone and when she feels right, she will ask for top up . I had few cases like that !!!

We had quite long chat. Actually she worked at one of the francias fast food restaurant in Dungun, Trengganu. So during her break hours, she just press any numbers for fun of it. She sounded quite elderly and I thought she might suit me and I agreed to be her friend. Since then, she always missed called me and I returned her calls. I am quite happy to have someone to talk to. She sent SMS every hour and we communicated nicely until late night. In her SMS she told me that she's happy to have a friend to talk to, understand her and asked me alot of questions ... my age, my job, family etc. I told her "somethings" about me and she said I am an honest man ( sure ! , I didn't tell her ALL)

Immediately, I told her to MMS her photo. She told me that she can't afford a camera handphone. She's poor and income just enough to support her. To buy top up, she has to budget it . There you are... I knew it she's given me a clue and wanted "something" from me. I tested her and told her that I will buy a top up and a camera handphone as present. She said that I am crazy if I buy her that present but RM10 top up is good enough for her so that she can communicate to me regularly. She claimed that she had never taken anything from anybody, especially strangers ! Oh.. oh She's the kind of lady that I like.

Later, a SMS came, a new number with MMS message. I opened it and saw her photo through her friend's handphone. She looked alright to me and I was guessing that she could be between 25 to 28 years old. Then she asked me to send my photo. No no.. I will not because I just didn't want her to keep my photo, furthermore I didn't want her to see an old man he..he.. She insisted and I told her, If she really wants to see me, come down to KL and she can see me LIVE.

After 2 days, she called me and told me that she had to relief a staff at one of the outlets at Kuala Trengganu and will have a 2 days off. She planned to come down to KL. I thought it was only a joke but when she told me that she already bought a ticket at 10 am the next day, I didn't believe myself !! She finished work at 11.30 pm and started to sms me. In one of her messages, she hoped that I will wait for her at Putra Bus Station as her bus will be ariving around 6 pm. I had a mixed feelings, as whether she is telling the truth or just playing around. She told me that she really wanted to meet me ! From 10 am to about 5.30 pm she sent so many sms to make sure that I will be waiting for her arrival. So I took the chance and waited at the bus stop infront of The Mall as requested and told her my son's car number to make it easier for her to recognise me.

At 6.20 pm, I saw someone approached my car and I knew it... it was HER Lia !!! I was stunned as she didn't look like the one in the photo. When she opened the door, she passed me her small luggage and shook my hand ! I am Liana... Oh ! I am Zeq ! I told her she looked different, much more younger, and she said that she's only 19 !!!! and will be 20 in November 16, 2008. Just immagine, I am in my 50's!!! She 's not photogenic, as she looked much older in the photo.

We had chats in the car, subjects related to her family, her work, how her ex boyfriend treated her badly etc and I told her mine, and I confessed that I may be older than her father because earlier she mentioned that her father is 51 and mother is 49. I was not really bothered as my 2nd marriage was to a 18 years girl !! I am used to mixing with young girls, and I can handle them well, that's my special talents. She has a big family, 5 sisters and 5 brothers and she is the 5th. Her father is an Indonesian and mother is Malaysian. They met when her father was a logger and her mother used to be a cook for "kongsi house" 30 years ago. Her father is now a permanant resident and never had a chance to be a citizen of Malaysia. As she had a big family, I felt that she needed someone to fully loved and pampered her. She's might been neclected by her family that's why she needed someone and she said the that elder person will be better for her !! And it suits me well !!!

I drove her round for a while trying to make her more comfortable. I just didn't want to rush. Anyway during the conversations, I hinted that I will take her to my rented house, and she agreed with no other questions asked. But then, I just moved to my son's rented house for a week and I know it's not wiseable to take her there, furthermore there's another 3 of my son's friends staying together. I stopped at one of mamak's shop to have a drink but she didn't want to and told me it's better to drink at home and chats which will be more relaxed, I agreed. With limited fund in the pocket, I felt it's better for me to put her in the budget hotel overnight... more privacy ! I suggested and she also agreed. So we checked in, had a long chats and.......and ...... ended up a memorable night !!.

The next day, I took her to Putra Station to look for her ticket home. We managed to get one from a black market as all the tickets to Dungun were sold out. Then we drove round KL. She wanted to see MidValley and Bukit Bintang areas. When in MidValley , I was very uncomfortable because I didn't have much cash in the pocket. It will be very embaracing if she wanted something and I can't afford it. But this girl is a very special one.. she never opened up her mouth or asked for anything except for a CD of a malay movie but we just couldn't find any CDs' shops there. We just had a window shopping, Thanks.. Liana !

At 9 pm, I have to send her to Putra Station as the bus will be leaving at 10 pm. While waiting for the bus, We had drinks at The Mall and she felt sad to leave. She's really in "love" with me eventhough we just met and she didn't bother whether the parents and family will accept me or not. I was even confused.. she is too young for me (my eldest son is 27) but deep in my heart I will be happy If we could go on until fate decided otherwise. I really didn't mind marrying her . after all I am still a single father !

And at 10 pm, she boarded the bus heading home with tears in her eyes !! It is again a SMS love at first sight for me ! And I may be the next King of SMS (So Many Spare) girlfriends !!! But.... From today onwards, Liana will be the only one in my heart fovever ! and You better believe it !!!


1 comment:

admin said...

nice entry. remind me of my own experience of sms love.

sweet...