Thursday 17 April 2008

Sex Maniacs ?






























1. On day in Iraq, a dying American soldier in one of the Iraqi's hospitals had a request before he died. An Iraqi nurse attended to his request.


Soldier : My only last wish, before I die, is to kiss the Flag of America



Nurse : There's no America's flag here, but if you really insisted you can kiss America's tatoo flag at my buttock as I hate America, and she went closed to the soldier, lifted her skirt, lowered her panties and let the soldier kissed the America tatto's flag on her buttock



Soldier : Thank you very much... you are so considerate. Now please turn around !


Nurse : Why ???!!!


Soldier : I want to kiss the "BUSH" too !!




2. A soldier was left alone at a dessert with his camel for few weeks and one day he felt horny and wanted sex. As there was no one at that time he was trying to have sex with his female camel and started to pull her down but the camel resisted. He tried so many times but was unsuccessful. Suddendly, he saw a woman approaching and he was so happy and ran to the woman.



Soldier : Thank you, thank you... you make my day, I have been waiting for this moment for weeks


Woman : Waiting for what ?? Can I help you ?


Soldier : Please... please... he hold the woman's hand, I wanted to have sex.... Help me to bring down THE CAMEL


Women : A real sex maniacs !!!???.



3. A guy from Malaysia was travelling in Australia and one day his jeep broke down. He walked for couples of km and met a kind hearted Aussie who invited him to stay overnight as the workshop was quite far away. He has a daughter and insisted the guy to sleep with his daughter, as he didn't mind. However, at middle of the night the Aussie heard the guy shouted for help, he rushed up and asked his daughter of what happenned.


Aussie : What had happenned?


Daughter : This guy slept by my side, suddendly I saw something moving underneath his sarong. So I asked him, nicely. He said it was just a bird from Malaysia. I played with the bird, It spitted on my hand . I was so angry, pulled up his sarong, grapped his bird, I squeezed its head, broke the eggs and I burnt the nest !!








No comments: