Wednesday 23 April 2008

A Secret , A Motivator And A FATSO








My height is only 163 cm and for the last 3 years my weight average from 75 kg - 80 kg. Quite a belly and overweight for a person with that kind of height ! But then I just couldn't bother ! To me the weight was not everything, Being a single father, I still had good relationship with many women, they never complaint or commented on my weight. They accepted me the way I was ! as long as my pocket is FAT of $$$$ !! and I can fully understand. Though a belly and considered short for a man, I am quite active, I sweat , did a light excercise daily but the weight at 75 kg is still maintained.


However, in early March 2008 recently, I knew a lady Shima from Kuantan through a SMS and she was the first women to comment on my weight. She said that I would look better If I can slim down and will assist me in few Yogas' technics that she learned and practised. Unfortunately, she was only available in Kuala Lumpur when meeting me once a week. But then, when we met , there was no time for yoga's at all !! instead, it was time for Kamasutra !!! But now, after one and half month, she didn't come down to Kuala Lumpur anymore as we had few misunderstanding, she was too demanding and rushing me to marry her and I decided to forget Shima, though I began to like her so much. To get married after just a month and half relationship , it's crazy !!! and not my style...!


Shima's comments had a long effects on my mind. I wanted to look better, younger and healthier and I started looking for ways to loose weight but I couldn't find one (I meant faster and cheaper one !) My son who is involved in MLM had given me an Ener-G Pendant, a product from ancient Korea's secret technology, made of 32 minerals with 100% of natural sources heated up at 1600 C followed by a slow cooling process. . It contained 2000 ion negative per cm3 and 80% FIR (Far infrared Ray) far much better ion contents than the bangles and other products existing today. The Ener-G Pendant's unique internal structure is able to gather, focus and emit energy to rebalance the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of our body. The main functions of ion negative is to clean up the blood, replaced dead cells, increased anti-body, and also increased otonomy veins. It has clinically proven to prevent stroke, gout, prostat cancer, high blood , diabetes and etc. After two weeks, I can feel the differrent. I am healthier ( I suffered from diabetes, gout and pain in my left kidney) and had a very good sleep every nights. My face looks fresh , clean , even brighter and younger. This is A secret of long live.... GOD willing !!


I was really serious of loosing my weight. My son again recommended me other liquid capsule- the most powerful fat-burning formula in a maximum - strength liquid capsule for superior absorption and unprecedented results. This formula had a quick impact, melted off the body fat, enhances muscles defination and brings out a lean midsection, while attacking those trouble areas i.e love handles, glutes, lower back and thighs. It is confirmed that this formula is clearly superior to any other fat burner currently available. Just after one week I lost 5 kg and is showing signs of loosing more. But mind you... it is not a cheap product by the roadside. If you can spend RM 500 on your car repairs, drinking in pubs, enjoying and clubing, ciggrettes, spending on unneccesary things, makeup and shopping and what not , I am sure you can afford this formula. If you are really serious of loosing weight with no side effects as confirmed by their panel doctors and if you are patience enough to wait for two week for delivery, then you are in the same shoes as mine!! It costs only RM 500.00 (240 capsules) inclusive of delivery to any parts of Malaysia and you will be a better person, slimmer and healthier. You may go to hundreds of slimming centres available, or buy other products, why not ? but do you have the time? or can you afford the unwritten and hidden charges ???



Many peoples said, you must have a motivator to do anything that you never did. I was the same person. I had never bothered of loosing my weight before, having diabetes, gout and being overweight was never a problem for me. Let it be !! But then if someone told you straight on your face and motivated you sincerely ? , you will feel something, and you will move faster. To me, you yourself, is the best motivator. Why should you depends on others. If you are overweight, especially ladies, believe me...then you will be the 2nd or maybe the last choice , some men will tell you it's alright for being fat... but ask them to take you out for a date ! .. there will be alot of reasons and excuses !!! For some fat and overweight men, it may be the sign of prosperity ?? as they claimed... But women are different ! sorry to say... you look ugly !



Frankly speaking, I am not selling the product nor had an interest in the company. They don't even know me, never ask me to be their paid spokeman and not even interested in my progress. But who cares... I just wanted to share my experience with you. If you're keen and wanted my advice (very seriously) then you could contact me. Otherwise, I am in progress of slimming down now and you will remain a FATSO !!! forever.... What a pity....!


Sometimes, you may think being a "fatso" is not a problem at all. But look around you, in the office, in shopping complexes, pubs, coffeehouse, restaurants etc, how many "fatso" are there? sometimes you are the only one and people started looking at you?? Not because you are that attractive, but because you looks different from others " a baby elephant- Jumbo" looks a like, you feels embaraced, being teased, but then what have you done to yourself ??? If you believe in me... give me a tinkles and I am sure, soon... someone else will give you a tickles when you are a better looking person...!!! So FATSO listen to me and act now!!



So, how much do I have to spend to be slimmer and beautiful ? Can I afford it? Am sure "if there is a will there is a way." If you don't have enough money now, just sell off your expensive telephone, after all no one will call you if you remain a "fatso" or you may start saving from now on. "Better late than never" ! But then, the longer you wait... I will be much slimmer and you will add more fats to your body !!



The total investment for your future beautiful body is only RM1, 000.00 (RM500.00 for the Ener -G Pendant + RM500.00 for 2 bottles of the capsules) inclusive of delivery and will reach you within 2 weeks upon order. Meanwhile, look at http://www.teamfifi.com/ or http://www.e-rafa.com/ for the information of the Ener-G Pendant and this blog which we can communicate quickly !!



My secret telephone numbers : 012 - 945 5000 or 016 - 290 3113 just call me, Zeq will reveal the secrets and be a motivator for a Fatso !!!



"Being Fat is beautiful and acceptable but being slimmer is more beautiful and sexy." It is your own choice and destinations....



Don't ask me..!!!



No comments: