Tuesday 15 April 2008

Jaguar VS Helicopter








1. One day, a secretary was called to the office by her boss. She rushed in and saw his boss pant's zip was opened. As she felt embarrassed, she rushed back to her table and took the phone and called her boss:

Secretary : Sorry boss, I couldn't come in just now as I saw your "garrage" was opened

Boss : Garrage? Come on... I personally closed it this morning

Secretary : No...no... not garrage...I meant your pant's zip, boss !

Boss : Oh.... then your saw my big Jaguar, eh ?? the boss joked

Secretary : No Jaguar boss... but I only saw your old morris minor with two flat tyres...!!

Boss : !!!??? Oh... that's my lady....




2. An old man had the opportunity to fly in a helicopter, but suddenly the aircondition was out.

Pilot : Sorry uncle, it is going to be warm later as the aircondition was out of order

Old Man : I am OK, I am used to fans at home, but I just couldn't understand

Pilot : Understand what uncle ?

Old Man : You see.. they claimed to be smart, building a helicopter but why they put the BIG FANS on top of the helicopter , it would be much cooler if they put it inside!!!

Pilot : ???!!!

No comments: