Wednesday 9 April 2008

Women, Women.







As a Geminian, I have no problem having girlfriends from my younger days until now. At this age (why u want to know??) I am still enjoying a number of girlfriends. Sometimes, I wonder why these women are so interested on me. I am not that handsome, 163 cm tall, with 175 lbs quite a belly. I am not rich as before, no car to drive except my son's. Recently, a lady from Kuantan missed called me. I returned the call only after 3 days. I was suprised, she claimed to know me and my ex girlfriend (now engaged with someone else) and offered herself to be my new girlfriend. So that's the beginning. I just didn't want to contact her for a week but one day she missed call me again. Hey, what the heck ! I called her and started to talk. I told her if she's really insterested, come down to KL. You know what ? she came the next day ! Wow..this lady Shima is really not a bad looking !! She's a divorcee with 2 sons . What happened when she's in KL? You people can just immagine.... as of now she's been meeting me in KL for the 4th time!!!!

Now after almost 2 months, we are still in contact, SMS on every minutes. We were in love?? No ways.... you may say that but to me it's still early as I think easy come will easy go? I just layan her lah !! I am not cruel or trying to take advantage over ladies but that's me. I was deeply hurt when I divorced my wives. I am not flirting around but the women just came and gone. I told myself that I wanted to stop myself having involved with any women.. Yes I did... but they themselves didn't want to stop !!! And I cannot resist, when they insisted.. !! Anyway, the more friends we have , the better it will be ! You must have an honest relationship!

Actually, after my two broken marriages, I feel comfortable being alone but sometimes I missed married life. Almost all my friends had "a happy family"???? I presumed. Hey I know lah what's marriage life is all about... You don't have to lie ! When you wanted come back late, your wife will call you and giving reasons for you to come back early. She wanted you to "tapau" something la, your children needed you la, pipes bursted la, she forget to buy something la and goes on... If you still come back late? You will have to explain to her for the next couple of days... In the morning, I can tell you whether the couples in the cars are happily married or not. If you see the wife is sitting in with her face watching outside, then they are not very happily married couple, but if the wife is talking to the husband, then she is still waiting for her husband to explain to her why he came back late.. !! Either way, the husband had to lie... have you noticed that?? I never lied to my ex wives, I only told nothing but the truth.. that's why they left me.....!!!???



Talking about women will never end. There are so many nice and bad things written, spoken, filmed etc about women. To me very simple, "Man is to conquer, Women is to surrender "!! I know women may be upset, but let face the truth. But if you are talking about Adam and Eve, then you may be right. Adam was helpless and surrendered with Eve's request of an apple !! That time, there were not much apples then !! But now you will find them everywhere, what's the problems??

One day, my lady friend went for an interview . The interviewer asked her.. So you name is Siti and wanted to apply for the secretary's job. You are now working with bla bla. You were born on the 7th June?? oh.. which year was that?? My lady friend replied .. EVERY YEAR ! See.. why women are so worry and secretive about their age? They always wanted to keep it a secret? To me age is only numbers and you can turn them anywhere you feel like mathematics. If you are 54 you can be can still be naughty, After all , Life began at 50?? why not? Just be young at heart !


Many friends asked me for a receipe to win a woman's heart. I just told them just five.. the rest I want to keep them for myself.


1. You must have a very "thick" face to approach a woman (if you are shy, sorry !!)


2. You must know how to talk ( anything good to her ears)


3. You must have some money in the pocket (sometimes you have to buy them drinks, shopping, etc)


4. You must look honest, responsible, caring and loving (if otherwise... you can pretend la !)


5. You must follow up, follow up and follow up (until she says OK, OK , OK I surrender)



See... so simple steps, some people still overlooked ?? Try the above to few women, you will end up having them ALL !!! But just choose one to be your wife !



"Remember...Life is not always a rose garden, there are torns here and there." Just be happy !

MAN IS TO CONQUER.... WOMEN IS TO SURRENDER....

(Repeat 3 x a day before sleep)


Note

The receipe above is for adults only and with an intention of having a lady to be your faithful wife. Playboys are not encouraged to try the receipe.






13 comments:

Insan Hebat said...

em dhh la..jgn di layan, kubur masing2.. biar la dia dgn dunia dia... dh itu kehendak dia..em ingt tuhan akan balas apa yg kita buat.. pepatah dh cakap and its really happen.. buat baik di balas baik and buat jahat di balas jahat..

DaNieL HadLin said...

1. You must have a very "thick" face to approach a woman (if you are shy, sorry !!)
2. You must know how to talk ( anything good to her ears)
3. You must have some money in the pocket (sometimes you have to buy them drinks, shopping, etc)
4. You must look honest, responsible, caring and loving (if otherwise... you can pretend la !)
5. You must follow up, follow up and follow up (until she says OK, OK , OK I surrender)



aku memenuhi kriteria dia atass... pakcikkkkkkk nak no tipon anak pakcik leh takkkkkkkk???????

xOLLiEx said...

aku nak gak!!!!!
hehehehehehe

Unknown said...

mcm syial je 2 org punya komen..

dua2 ada hati nak ngorat anak dier..ntah ada ke tak...

5. You must follow up, follow up and follow up (until she says OK, OK , OK I surrender to your bed)

kohkohkoh....

xOLLiEx said...

follow up tu mcm nego gak la..
dari rm50 trn rm30, trn rm5..
sampai 'ayam' tu nak tido skali ngan ko la..
hehehehehehehe

SiR KinG TiGeR said...

Kepada semua yang bagi komen

Aku suka tengok ko orang bengang !Tapi petua yang aku bagi tu boleh lah ko orang gunakan kalau ko orang tak berkahwin lagi,, bukan aku nak suruh ko orang buat maksiat
Aku cuma cerita pengalaman aku, apa yang dah aku tempuh, yang baik ko orang buat tauladan, yang buruk ko orang jauh jauhkan lah !

Aku happy dengan cara aku menulis cerita2 benar, ko nak komen apa apa pun tak pe, aku tak kisah, macam Aiman ! Tapi ingat, 1 jari menunjuk kat aku, yang 3 jari lagi tunjuk kat ko orang !

Elok bagi lah komen macam macam orang yang berilmu !

joefbi a.k.a roketx said...

isk isk isk...
jangan gembang la dalam blog nih...
kalo rasa mati nanti tak boleh nak angkat keranda sendiri,

lu pikirrr la sendiri!

(boleh ke ko angkat keranda ko sendiri kalo ko mampos?)

kakakakaka...

meh sini aku selet hingus aku kat muka ko...

xOLLiEx said...

dah2 jgn kacau blog pakcik nieh..
kesian dia..
gi blk forum oi..
hehehehehehe

saya pun bkn penulis blog k..
tp saya suka membaca..
terhibur gak la baca blog pakcik nieh..
lain kali tulis la yg best2 lagi ek..

"Tapi ingat, 1 jari menunjuk kat aku, yang 3 jari lagi tunjuk kat ko orang !"
-pakcik ni ada 4 jari je ke??

sifu-sifulan said...

satu lagi jari buat korek idung kot hahaha! mmg la berani buat berani tanggung, lain kali kalau x nak dgr komen2 pedas dan ikhlas kami ni tak payah approve..! haha u r so demm pathetic!

SiR KinG TiGeR said...

sifu-sifulan
Aku bukan nya demm pathetic ! Aku happy dan ramai kawan kawan all over the world. Tapi dari tulisan ko aku rasa ko yang macam pathetic fallacy, ada erti ?

DaNieL HadLin said...

cayalah pakcik... pakcik memang "world" leh ajak lepak lepak nih... musti best... leh dapat awek.. pakcik saya skolah sampai degree in computer engineering lah bukan darjah nam... tapi pakcik nih memang tere memang saya ngah berhingus.. tak sihat demam selsema biasa ah ujan kan skarang... pakcik now kat area mana?? kl ker?? anyway keep up da good work... kalau bleh posting ah skali pic gepren gepren pakcik.. teruja nak tengok nih... maner lah tau kot pompuan coket jer ker.... nak gak tengok keayuan gepren pakcik.....


p/s - pakcik post ah pic anak anak pakcik

SiR KinG TiGeR said...

Daniel hadlin
Elok gak ko dah dapat degree. Macam tu lah anak Melayu, Aku bangga, sebab ko lagi world macam Mawi. pasal girlfriends tu suma orang orang professional bukan macam mek mek kat chow kit, jadi girlfriend aku bukan macam ko orang sangka. Kawan pompuan, bukan untuk seks tapi untuk berkawan dan belajar hal hal pompuan. Aku hormati suma pompuan ! jangan ko orang sangka, ada aje girlfriend nak projek aje, jangan...Nantilah aku poskan gambar gambar mereka, tapi aku takut kalau kalau saudara mara ko pulak?

jiran_sekampung_TTG said...

serupa pelaq la bloq ko ni zeq..